Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gabriel meets Paw

Gabriel is Bob's 7th grandchild. All the kids call Bob "Paw". Each time I say "Paw", Richard corrects me and tells me to say "Pawwww". You see, in the south, you have to draw out your words. I think Richard wants to impart some of his southern habits on Gabriel. Anyway, someday I'll learn to say it right, but as of right now, I continue to be reminded that I'm not Southern enough. Maybe I need to eat some more fried chicken.



Gabe and Paw hit it off right away. They hung out...


...stared at each other...


...and took naps together.


The adults had fun too. Bob loves the Opera. So, being in LA and all, we went to the Opera! We went to see The Turn of the Screw. This is a picture of us before we left.



And of course, we couldn't possibly let Bob leave without a visit to the beach.


We enjoyed another great visit with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment