Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hope's Baby Shower

I am so blessed to have friends (old and new) who are willing to go out of their way to throw me a shower. It was very cute with lots of pink/frilly stuff. Thanks guys for putting it all together! I am truly blessed to have great friends who care and want to celebrate together.

I must say, I am happy I had a boy for my first child, because I have been nervous about having a girl. I'm not sure I know how to coordinate colors and dress her up. I grew up being a big tom-boy. I dressed in boy clothing and played football/basketball with the guys after school and during the summer. But now that I'm having girl I am getting excited about having dresses and bows and flowers. I think Richard is actually the one who may be scared of all the pink. When I came home from the shower and showed him all the cute stuff I got he said, "I expected some pink stuff, but this is a LOT of pink stuff! I don't know if I can handle this much pink!"

So without further ado, here are some pictures from the shower...







 And coming home to this cute little guy was a definite highlight to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment