Friday, December 6, 2013

Arizona in November

We traveled to Arizona in November to visit family. The weather was sunny and warm. The kids really enjoyed seeing their grandparents and great grandma. Many of the family members got to meet Hope for the first time.

Hope, still in her "No one better hold me except mommy" phase, greeted Gigi like this.

Papa and Gabriel had a blast in the pool. This is what Gabriel was looking forward to! And Papa didn't disappoint. It took a little coaxing, but Gabriel finally let Papa take him into the deeper end.

We went to the zoo, where I fed some manta rays.

We saw an albino crocodile.

Took a train ride to see ostrich and many other animals up close.

 Hope finally warmed up to Gigi.

We also went to the Children's Museum. Wow, was that place amazing! I was too busy having fun to take many good pictures, but here is Gabriel cooking up something yummy in the kitchen that is tiddler size.

My favorite picture from our trip. Here is four generations of women. Hope, myself, my mom (Kathryn) and my grandma (Bernice). Oh, and this is a great example of what Hope does constantly. She sucks on her middle two fingers, and holds her ear.

And lastly, this is what Gabriel did whenever we weren't out and about. Anyone remember Lincoln Logs? He loved them! Shhh, don't tell him he's getting some for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment