Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gabriel's Fourth Birthday

My little man. He's growing up so fast. He now will rarely let me kiss him on the lips. When I do he wipes it off, but at least he'll let me kiss his head. He likes to do things by himself: Make a cup of tea, set the table, etc. It's actually quite nice! We encourage the independence. But I'm so grateful that he still enjoys to snuggle. I love snuggling up on the couch and reading together. I hope he'll do that for many more years to come!

For Gabriel's fourth birthday, we took the family bowling. Unfortunately the bowling alley said our kids were too little and weren't allowed to play (say what?!). So we stayed in the arcade area and played games. I think it actually turned out better that way, because everyone had a blast! Gabriel was so excited he couldn't contain himself. The second he got done with one game, he started another. Oh to be a kid again!




Clark Kent glasses and superman poster


No comments:

Post a Comment