Saturday, July 24, 2010

Starting a Blog

Hello Everyone.

We've given in to our friend's nagging about a blog (mostly just Danielle). This blog will have postings about our first pregnancy, as well as other life happenings. Hopefully this will be a good way for family and friends to keep in touch. So please bookmark this page, and check in on us once in a while.

A brief update for now...
On Thursday, we went to our second doctor appointment. I was under the impression I would be getting a second ultrasound, but apparently you have to pay more for extra ultrasounds. If everything goes smoothly, my doctor may only do another ultrasound around 20 weeks, when we'll find out the gender of the baby. Even though we didn't get to "see" the baby, we did get to hear it's heartbeat for the very first time. It was pretty amazing.

I am now 11 weeks pregnant, and the internet tells me that our baby is the size of a fig. It is developing fingernails and toenails, and although I can't feel it, is already moving around. As for me, I think I'm mostly over the morning sickness. For a while I had a hard time eating any kind of meat, but today we went to In'N'Out and I proudly ate an entire cheeseburger, french fries, and even a shake! Oh, and for lunch I ate a whole jar of pickles! I have been eating some weird meals, that's for sure.

I'll post some more blogs soon to catch up on recent happenings, and will try to add a lot of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment