Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby Bump

Over Labor Day weekend I flew to Midland, MI to visit my best friend and maid of honor Sarah. We had a lot of fun over the weekend, and one of my favorite activities was shopping for maternity clothes. I'm at a point where my normal pants will no longer button up, so I have to loop a hair tie between the button hole and the button. This may not last for much longer. At the maternity store, they have a pillow that you wear to help you see what you will look like when your stomach is bigger. In case you're wondering, here's what I may look like...




I also found it interesting how much the maternity clothes make my stomach more visible. The normal clothes I wear tend to hide my stomach, but look at the difference between my normal clothes and the maternity clothes.






Another highlight of my Michigan trip was the cute gift my friends Christina and Sarah gave to me. Christina and Sarah (same Sarah I went to visit) were my college roommates. They both happened to move to Midland, MI so I was able to see them both. They gave me a baby onesie from our college that says "Future Engineer". How appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your baby bump!! It's so cute! I think wear the maternity clothes and embrace the cute little bump! Yay for your Baby bump! Not long now until we find out if "it" is a he or she!!

    ReplyDelete