Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another Gender Party

Our good friends Ty and Danielle are pregnant too. Danielle is 8 weeks behind me. We've had fun comparing bellies and being pregnant together. Last weekend they had their own gender revealing party. This time no one in the room new the gender, not even Ty and Danielle! They had the doctor write the gender on paper and hide it in an envelope. A trusted friend made cupcakes filled with the appropriate color icing. So Ty and Danielle found out the gender of their new baby at the same time as everyone else.

Here we are, the two pregnant woman.



This is the group ready to open the cupcakes and take a bite.



Oh and I just like this picture :-)



It's a boy!! Team blue won. Here's a picture of team blue.

2 comments:

  1. Danielle wasn't part of Team Blue, she was pink! I love how she also sticks out her belly in the preggers picture, you can see her back arched hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read that other comment and must admit I thought the same thing when I saw the pics, but then realized my back is abnormally arched! No wonder it hurts all the time!! I think I must've spent too much time in backbends as a child. Sheesh! Anyway, I got on here to tell you to UPDATE your blog!!! I miss reading it! I know what's going on in your life but I still love reading it!! Come back to blog world!!

    ReplyDelete