Thursday, December 15, 2011

Trash Truck Cake

My neighbor, Michael, just turned 5 years old. I was so excited when he asked me to make his birthday cake. It was quite the challenge, because he wanted a trash truck cake! Michael LOVES trash trucks. He likes to watch them pick up the trash cans or dumpsters and turn them over into their big trash piles. He knows the different kinds of trucks. There are side loaders, which pick up the residential bins (his favorite). Then there are the big trucks which pick up dumpsters. There are also three kinds of bins. He calls them recycle, green and stinky trash. Michael even knows all the names of the garbage men. I wouldn't be surprised if he has their autographs!

Well, here is the cake I made for Michael's birthday.



Happy Birthday Michael!

1 comment:

  1. This cake is AMAZING! You are so talented!! Mikey is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete