Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yearly Christmas Ornaments

Richard and I have started a tradition where we add a new ornament to our tree each year which represents something that happened within that year. It's so much fun to see the collection begin to grow. Each ornament has stories attached to it.

Our first year, we got the Hawaiian ornament from our honeymoon in Hawaii. We went to Kauaii and the big island.

 The second year, we traveled to Europe. We visited Paris and London. In London, we collected this crown ornament which represents the royal family.

This year, I made an ornament to represent Gabriel's birth. It's a block with his picture and his birth information. I plan to do this ornament for each of our children in the year they are born.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome ornament!!! I love your tradition!! I also love all 3 ornaments!! Gabey baby may be my favorite though :-)

    ReplyDelete