Sunday, September 22, 2013

Summer Reading At The Library

I didn't know our library had rewards for the kid's reading during the summer until the summer was almost over. We had gone to the library often throughout the summer. Each time we got so many books I promised myself I wouldn't get so many the next time, only to be followed by the same number of books and the same promise the following visit. The library was rewarding kids with a coupon booklet and a paper with their name on it posted on the library wall for reading 15 books. Since there is no age limit, and being read to counts, it was easy as apple pie!

Gabriel and Hope each got their names posted on the wall. We have since been back a couple times, and the names are still there. Gabriel is quite proud, and Hope, errr..., well she just wants to grab my phone when I try to take her picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment