Saturday, October 5, 2013

Color In Motion 5K Run

Richard and I have been trying to get back into an exercise routine. I'm starting to notice a pattern here. Get pregnant, then don't exercise for a long time, then try to get into shape. Repeat. So in an effort to get moving, we started running. We wake up early in the morning and switch off staying home while the other person exercises. Now, I have tried to get into running before. Each time I start running, I get excited and go buy cute running shoes and any new running clothes I may need. I picture myself as one of those hard core runners who look amazing and run really fast. Then, inevitably, I get bored and stop running. I have already gotten bored with running, and decided to go join a gym. Their group classes keep it fun for me. I'm a gym junkie now. Hey, don't judge. Richard on the other hand, has never tried to make running a habit, but it seems to be sticking with him way more than me. He uses the Nike running app along with his friends and it keeps him accountable.

Anyway..... all that to say that I wanted to share some pictures. Before I got bored of running, I did do a little 5K run in Washington DC called the Color In Motion run. I signed up with a couple of my friends, and we had fun getting all colorful.



No comments:

Post a Comment