Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Book List

Another year of reading is over. I wasn't keeping track of the books we had read this year, and I figured the list wouldn't be long due to our international move. Surprisingly, we read more than I thought! Plus, we have a new reader this year in the Sanders house. Very exciting!

Gabriel and I have been working on learning to read and he loves it. Most of what he reads are short stories or sentences from his reading lessons, but those aren't on this list. To make the list it had to be a complete book, and he had to read the entire thing.

So far each year I post our book list we get emails from family and friends with recommended books or book lists they have read or want to read. This is the part I look forward to when posting our list. I guess I have become quite the book worm. So keep those emails coming! Happy reading, everyone!

Richard
Non-Fiction:
The Bible
The Meaning of Marriage
Bible Doctrine: Essential Teachings of the Christian Faith

Fiction:
Ender's Game
The Lions of Lucerne
The Gods of Guilt

Sarah
Non-Fiction:
The Bible
The Meaning of Marriage
Just Do Something
Give Them Grace
Teach Them Diligently
Slow and Steady Get Me Ready {Referenced}
Cure Tooth Decay
God's Big Picture

Fiction:
Gilead
Mary Poppins
Left Behind
Tribulation Force
What Alice Forgot

Gabriel
Fiction:
Meet the Sight Words Level 1 (Books 1-12)
Meet the Sight Words Level 2 (Books 1-12)
BOB Books Set 1 (Books 1-12)
BOB Books Set 2 (Books 1-12)
BOB Books Set 3 (Books 1-8)

No comments:

Post a Comment