Thursday, July 9, 2015

Gender Reveal for Baby Sanders

We love gender reveal parties, and so we decided to throw one last minute the day after we arrived back from a trip. I went to my Dr appointment prior to our trip and found out the gender, but no one else knew. The following weekend, I made a cake and had friends over for the big reveal. About half the people thought it would be a boy and the other half thought it would be a girl. Richard claims to have known the gender all along. To his credit, he told me what he thought it would be, and he was right. In fact, he's never been wrong! Not sure how he knows, but he just does.

Before the party I asked the kids if they knew what was going on and what gender they thought the baby was.



And here is the big reveal!





IT'S A GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment