Thursday, October 20, 2011

Free Birthday Stuff! Or at least very cheap.

There are so many coupons and free things to be had on your birthday. I made it my mission to enjoy as many of them as I could. I signed up for anything I enjoyed that would give me something for my birthday. There were actually so many offers, that I didn't have enough time to enjoy them all. So I picked the ones I liked best. Most of these are through email. I actually have a separate email account for stuff like this.

FREE IHOP Rutti Tutti Fresh and Fruity - eggs, bacon, sausage, and buttermilk pancakes (I switched out the meat for some hash browns because they are my favorite)
I started eating it before I remembered to take a picture. I was working my way through the pancakes when Richard snapped one for the blog.


FREE Starbucks coffee any size/flavor - I got a venti size of their new salted caramel mocha. After I drank half of it, I realized I forgot to ask for decaf. Let's just say Gabriel was WIRED later that day!


FREE Baskin Robins ice cream - Strawberry


FREE Auntie Anne's pretzel - BOGO


FREE Sephora Birthday Shampoo


$5 DSW coupon - I bought socks


15% off Anthropology coupon - head band



Banana Republic 15% off coupon - I actually got a better deal than the coupon, because I waited for the sale. But here's what I got. Black jeans and a belt.
 



Cheesecake Factory ice cream sunday - I still got a cheesecake too of course!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO impressed! AND I want that headband!!! I'll send you money and my coupon to get me something from anthro on my bday!! You're an awesome shopper!! I'd say that qualifies as a pretty awesome bday!!

    ReplyDelete