Saturday, October 8, 2011

Playing with my camera - Cute baby shots

I'm starting to get interested in learning how to take better pictures. After all, Richard has a Canon DSLR, which can take great shots if I learn how to use it. So I looked up some YouTube videos and started learning about ISO, aperture and shutter speed. I don't really know what I'm doing. I just started playing around. Here are some shots I took.

Yes, I gave Gabriel a mohawk. :)



This is a new hat I just got him. SUPER cute!


Notice there are two baby toys on the floor, and he goes for the cardboard box. Typical.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!! I LOVE your pics! You need a nifty fifty (50mm) lens to play with now and a few more gadgets once you're interested. I'm working on adding them to my wishlist!! I love your pics though! (It helps that your subject is super cute too!) I LOVE the mohawk!!

    ReplyDelete