Friday, February 10, 2012

Gabe and Tabe - A surprise visit

Our friend, Danielle, and son Tabor surprised me with a visit during Gabriel's birthday. When we pulled into the driveway one night to find Danielle on our front porch I just cried. She is such a dear friend, and the unexpected visit (along with recent emotions from my miscarriage) made for many happy tears when I saw her.

Gabriel and Tabor haven't seen each other since September. Tabor is the only child (other than our own) who has his own label in our blog. It was so fun to watch them play together. Usually at this age, children will play independent of each other, but these guys followed each other around the house, never wanting to be separated. At one point, we found Tabor crying with Gabriel sitting on his back and playing happily with a toy! I ran to save Tabor, but now wish I had grabbed a picture. It was pretty funny.






Of course we had to take pictures of bath time, too! They love their bath time. Gabriel seemed to enjoy it more with Tabor there. They were both splashing and giggling.



For more Gabe and Tabe memories, click on the "Tabor" label at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment