Monday, July 9, 2012

Easiest Dinner Winner

I wasn't really planning to make this a contest, but I really liked my brother's dinner idea when I asked for help with recipes. In fact I've made it twice, and just purchased some new ingredients to make it again this week! Thanks big bro! I'm glad you were a bachelor long enough to think of this :)

Easy Noodles and Meat

1 pkg ramen noodles
a few onion slices
protein of your choice (I did beef)
squirt of lemon juice

1. Place noodles in a square of aluminum foil.
2. Top with onion, protein and ramen seasoning packet. (You can add veggies but I didn't think there was enough room.)
3. Pull in the sides of the foil like a pouch leaving a tiny hole for steam to escape.
4. Add lemon and 1/2 cup water into hole.
5. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. (I recommend stirring noodles 1/2 way through)
Enjoy!

For our family, I make two of these packets, plus some veggies on the side. Next time, I'm going to add shrimp!

1 comment:

  1. That couldn't be easier and Richard told us it tastes pretty good, too. I'm going to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete