Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mandi's Baby Shower and Ruffle Cake

My friend Mandi is having a little girl, and I was so happy to throw her a baby shower. I didn't do it alone of course. I had a lot of help of Marlene and Danielle, and Erin was a big help the day of the shower. Thanks guys!

The theme of the party was "Sugar and Spice". I had so much fun thinking of games to play and decorations. The food table was organized into a "Sugar" section and a "Spice" section.

I made a ruffle cake that looks almost like a little girl's skirt.

We played a game with eight spices in containers with no name. You had to guess the name of the spice based on sight and smell. The winner got 5 of 8 correct.

 Mandi's niece, whom I know as "Clo Clo" was dressed up in the ribbon from the gift wrap.

Of course, there was a lot of cute girly stuff.


Marlene, me, Mandi, Erin and little Charlotte Elise (in the tummy).
 
Congratulations on your little baby girl Mandi! I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment