Monday, March 19, 2012

We're Moving!

It's official. We're moving! Although not where we thought we would be moving to. Like everyone else, we love to plan out our lives and where we'll go or what we'll do. We figured we would move to Texas around August due to a relocation from Richard's work. Well, he did get relocated, but not to Texas. We're moving to Virginia! And a lot sooner than planned! We'll probably be there before the month of April is over. It's such short notice that we're scrambling to get our house on the market and find a new home.

This week we'll be flying out to go house hunting. Please pray for a smooth process and just the right home/community. And please pray for Gabriel and Touchstone family, who will be watching him the whole time... in Texas... 1,656 miles away. I'm not worried. I just hope Gabriel doesn't get scared or lonely without seeing his mommy and daddy for 5 days. I hope Danielle can handle two babies at once, with mine that just learned to walk. I hope Gabriel is comfortable in a new home even though he's not familiar with it. What if he needs me?! OK I am worried... Sigh... Lord help me!

2 comments:

  1. wow! i'm admire you, for your courage.... to entruste gabriel to danielle......ahahah i'm joking!!!!!!! i admire you for the courage to do the right thing! Lord help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah- Quin, Braidy and I are SO excited about Gabriel's trip to Lubbock...Danielle and I have lots planned for ALL of the boys, and I know Gabriel will have a great time! He is right in the middle of Quin and Tabor, so they will have a ball! I will be just down the street to help Danielle if she needs it, although I know she'll be fine! ...and I am hoping Gabriel convinces Quin that walking is the cool thing to do! =)

    ReplyDelete