Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Big Brother's Wedding

Last week was filled with lots of smiles, laughs and tears. My big brother got married! We are happy to welcome his bride, Allison, into our family.

Unfortunately I didn't bring my "good" camera on the trip, because I was toting a baby (and baby gear) along with cake supplies for the wedding cake. So all these pictures are taken from my iPhone.

While we were waiting for the wedding to start, Gabriel has fun with great Grandma...

... And playing in front of the fan.

 My brother watching his bride walk down the isle.


My parents with the bride and groom.

The wedding party.

At the reception, there was a cute "sweets" table that matched their black and silver colors.


My brother and mom dancing.

Gabriel got hot so we unbuttoned his shirt a little. The little 14 month old girl couldn't keep her eyes off him. I don't blame her ;)


Cutting the cake I made.

And now the bride and groom are off on a cruise. Congratulations to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment