Saturday, August 7, 2010

Flower Cake with Matching Cake Truffles

Some of you watched the video Richard posted of me making a cake. So I'm posting the final product. Someone ordered this cake for a bridal shower, and my friend Danielle made matching kruffles. What are kruffles? They are little balls of cake infused with icing and covered in a high quality candy coating. She actually has her own business, and I just get a few cake orders through her. In case you want to see more of her stuff, you can go to her website at www.Kruffles.com I'm really a beginner, so I don't charge much. My friend, Chantee told me to time myself, so I could figure out how much I make an hour. I think I'm just barely making minimum wage. But I still enjoy it. And who knows, if I get really good, I may be a be to make quite a profit.



No comments:

Post a Comment