Thursday, August 12, 2010

LA Gun Club

Don organized a trip to the LA Gun Club for a few of the guys. It had been about 10 years since I'd shot a gun, but it all came back quickly after the first trigger pull. I decided to use only one target, which makes it look like I'm a good shot... well except for a couple holes there in the arm. I could say that I was pretending a hostage was in front of the target, and I only wanted to wound the man, but that would be a lie. It's possible those are Vince's shots since he used my target the first round. (just kidding) I had a great time and look forward to going back in the future. Maybe shoot something with a little more kick than a 9mm. Go ahead, make my day.
Videos: Craig, Vince, Don

1 comment:

  1. Next time, I'm gonna have to go for an all-out Al Pacino moment, "Say hello to my little friend." :-)

    Also, we need to get Tea TYme out there.

    ReplyDelete