Saturday, July 16, 2011

2011 Reading List

I always get excited about reading lists. I saw a reading list on a blog that I follow, and it inspired me to make my own. I love to read, but I don't feel like I'm a very fast reader. My brother, on the other hand, can pick up a 900 page book in the afternoon and finish it around midnight. I wish I could read like that! I suppose even if I could, I wouldn't have time anymore. Baby time takes up most of my day. Anyway, I thought I would post all the books I've read so far this year, followed by the books I would still like to read before the year is over.

Books I've Finished
Bringing Up Boys (Currently Reading)
Live A Praying Life (Currently Reading)
The New Testament (Currently Reading) Figured I would lump these together
On Becoming Baby Wise
On Becoming Baby Wise 2
The Nursing Mother's Companion
Super Baby Food
The Power of a Praying Wife
When You Rise Up
Family Driven Faith
Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophesy
The Phantom of the Opera


Books I Would Like To Read Before 2012
On Becoming Pre-Toddler Wise
People of the Book
One Thousand Gifts
The Universe Next Door

It looks like I may have space to add a couple books to my list. Have a suggestion? I would love to hear your recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment