Monday, July 25, 2011

Bridal Shower and Leopard Print Cake

My friend's JET and Erin are getting married! I recently attended Erin's bridal shower and made her a cake true to her unique "Erin style". This girl has good taste in fashion, that's for sure! I have to admit that when I first heard about her wedding theme, I wasn't so sure how it would all go together. She is having red roses, sunflowers and leopard print! Quite the combination, I know. My challenge, was to put this all together in a cake for her shower. I think it came together really well. Who knew leopard print looked so amazing next to red roses and sunflowers?


Here I am with the beautiful bride to be.

And I couldn't leave out this photo. These are some of the girls in my bible study. We call ourselves the Bible Babes! Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING cake! Awww I miss you girls! Sarah you are sooo talented!!!

    ReplyDelete