Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gabe and Tabe

We often refer to Gabriel and Tabor as "Gabe and Tabe". They're such good friends. Now that Tabor has moved to Texas, I thought I would post some happy memories they had together...

They used to do a lot of belly bumps

Here Gabriel is waiting for Tabor to join him

When Tabor was born

So sleepy

Hanging out

Going on a car ride together

Playing together

Tummy time

Staring at something... maybe their mommies making funny faces

Posing together

Being held by their friend Craig and wearing matching pajamas

And now that Tabor is gone, Gabriel wants to send him a message. Here you go Tabor...

4 comments:

  1. My mommy cried when she read this. We miss you guy so much. I miss you Gabe! I can't wait to see you! We have so much to catch up on under the activity gym! I love you Gabe! -Head bump!- Tabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the blog Sarah. Our boys are way too cute! I can't wait to take more pics! Check our blog soon for a pic for Gabriel from Tabor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you made me cry to!! I miss the Tabe and Gabe days. Hurry back, Tabor. Gabriel misses his buddy - and so do I! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep coming back to look at this. It makes me cry but it also makes me happy. We can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete